Ok, so I am "cleaning up" my blog and was going through old posts. I found a few "drafted" posts that never made it to publication. I started this list in April of 2009! I am not even going to read it, just going to hit publish. :D
So a dear friend inspired me to write this list. I am starting it on April 19th so we'll see how long it takes to get it posted. :D
Here comes my list of 50 things I love to do:
1. Sit on the beach!
2. Watch baseball
3. Go out to breakfast.
4. Sit on the front step and eat ice pops with my kids.
6. Go on vacation.
7. Blow bubbles.
8. Shop at Target. (I really do!)
9. Clip and organize all my coupons. I love getting a good deal.
10. Sit and talk with my husband.
11. Play volleyball
12. Eat ice cream
13. Water the grass. So cathartic!
14. Celebrate birthdays.
15. Carve a pumpkin.
16. Take my kids on a walk
17. Get my hair cut.
18. Bake Christmas cookies.
19. Go to high school football games
20. Play softball.
21. Walk barefoot in soft grass.
22. Read a really, really good book.
23. Get caught up on all my e-mails. :D
24. Snuggle on the sofa with my girls.
25. Dance to music videos.
26. Sleep in on Saturdays.
27. Play football
28. Watch football
29. Watch Christmas movies
30. Sit under a blanket with my kids and read catalogs
31. Watch soap operas
32. Go for water ice
35. Sit outside on a warm summer night with a bottle of cold beer
36. Kiss my kids good night
37. Kiss my kids good morning
38. Grocery shop alone with my Ipod blaring
39. Take long walks around the neighborhood
40. See my extended family who I don't see enough off
41. Catch up with my good friend Tivo
42. Cook holiday meals with my Mom
43. Go out to lunch with the girls and my Mom
44. Take a long uninterrupted hot shower
45. Play in the rain
46. Play toys
47. Spend time with friends I hardly ever get to see
48. Wake up on Saturday morning and have nowhere to go but my living room
49. Go to the playground
50. Spend time with my family