Another question that keeps coming up is whether we have told the girls yet. Because things were so touch-and-go we decided to hold off. The doc gave me the official all clear to go ahead and spread the word. With my already expanding waistline it is becoming obvious anyway.
We are excited to tell the girls but also know that we might have some behavioral backlash. I think we are adequately prepared but who ever knows with these two. We keep waiting for the "right time" and it hasn't come just yet.
We definitely plan to tell them this weekend... before someone else spills the beans. :D