This year was a crazy one... as they all seem to be. We were met with many ups and downs and many bumps along the way. When I look back on this one, as tough as it was, the wonderful memories have managed to push away any bad ones.
- My Dad kicked cancers ass
- I became a mother to a son
- I got to take my children on the vacation of a lifetime
- My babies turned five
- And then my sweet little girls started kindergarten
- We took our annual trip to the beach
- When times get tough the truly tough get tougher.
- Mothering a boy is amazing.
- Being a Mom to three kids might be nuts sometimes but the third time around is even more fun.
- A crowded house beats a tidy house.
- The laundry will eventually get done. (This is an important one for an OCD individual like me.)
- Cancer sucks.
- Cancer is beatable.
- Living in a tight economy is very difficult.
- Family is everything. (Ok, maybe I already knew that!)