Now to the second installment of the Ham Soup Run of early 2013.
Ham and Corn Chowder
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 cans cream of celery soup (can use cream of chicken)
- 2 cans cream style corn
- 2 cans whole kernel corn
- 1 cup dry mashed potato flakes
- 3 cups chopped ham
- Salt and pepper to taste (I LOVE white pepper in this recipe for a little extra kick)
- Place all ingredients in your crock pot (6 quart) and cook on low 5-6 hours).
- NOTE: At around 4 hours give your soup a stir to check for thickness. You can add as much as another 1 cup of mashed potato flakes to get the thickness you like.