But not in this post. There have been a lot of generic picture posts lately since I haven't had much productive to say. I've been in a funk and haven't really found my way out completely. I'm trying. I'll find my way in time.
But here's what's been going on:
With Abby -
- Abby has turned into the queen of primary girls track. She is kicking butt and taking names. She jumped FIVE FEET in the long jump on Monday. FIVE FREAKING FEET!
- She is doing awesome at school. They love her sense of humor and "get" her social eccentricities.
- We've been dealing with a ton of hand, leg and feet cramps so she hasn't been sleeping well. That's not too unusual but I feel bad for her when we get in one of those stages.
- Grace is also rocking at track. She is more into the running than field events and sister needs an outlet lately. She took second in her heat of the 100 this past weekend!
- We've been having our fair share of meltdowns of late. Probably change of seasons but she's running me ragged.
- We got a new next door neighbor a month or so ago and their five year old boy is as rough and tumble as she is. Perfection!
- Our "baby" will be turning 1 in just a couple of weeks. SO hard to believe. The miscarriage is making this milestone even more bittersweet.
- He is officially crawling, and yes it did take long enough. ;D
- He is also pulling himself up on furniture.
- The kid has a sense of humor like no one year old I have ever met.
- He is such a complete delight.