I think in the past three years we had one, maybe two snow days. This year we've had two already and it's only January. While the kids are loving it I am not quite sold. I am not a huge fan of the cold let alone the snow. I try to enjoy it but I am best served just watching from the window!
What I do love about the snow:
- Everyone in the court we live in helps each other dig out. Go community!
- Watching the kids make snow angels and snowmen.
- Having a slow day to sit around in pajamas. (Which is laughable cause we still have a million things to do.)
- How pretty it looks with the trees full of snow.
- The way a mound of snow pushed by a plow equals a sledding hill to kids in New Jersey