Today is the follow up ultrasound and blood work. Needless to say I am extremely anxious to get more information and see what's going on.
Here's what we do know for fact:
1. Last week we had two heartbeats (it was early but we saw them)
2. I lost my pregnancy symptoms
3. I have had pretty miserable cramps the past few days
4. No bleeding
5. My numbers were VERY low last week
6. Yesterday I had intense lower back pain
7. Frankly I just don't feel pregnant.
There are so many thoughts swimming in my head. Another miscarriage. Vanishing twin. Waiting, waiting, waiting. More stress than I need right now.
I go today at 2 o'clock and the day just can't pass fast enough. I am just hoping and praying that when I leave the office today I have a few more answers than questions.