In addition to the delightful meals that my kiddo's almost always eat my other favorites are the simple ones. The ones that are so easy we sometimes overlook those as "recipes". I thought I might share some of them since they are so incredibly easy to make.
Our top "Under Five" recipe... Sherry Beef. **Note that this is NOT one of our "Abby friendly" meals. It does have milk so we cook this on a night when Brian and I will eat separate from the kids.
1. 1-2 lbs Stew beef (depending upon your family size... we use 1lb)
2. Two large cans of cream of mushroom soup
3. One Packet of Onion Soup Mix
4. 1/2 cup of cooking sherry
5. Cooked brown rice
1. Prep your crock pot cooker. This is a recipe I like to use a crock pot liner for.
2. To crock pot add beef, soup, soupo mix and sherry. Mix thoroughly.
3. Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours or high 4-6 hours.
4. Serve over cooked rice.
** We usually add peas to ours but I'm not listing that or it would be six ingredients! :D